www.Gst.Gov.in Portal – On 1st of July 2017, the GST bill came into effect in the country of India. Even though it was considered as a great move by many politicians as well as economists all around the world, the people are still scratching their heads over the fact about what really is GST. If you still don’t have any Idea about the GST bill and what it is then you’ve come to the right place. Today we are going to be talking about what the bill is really meant to do and how it is going to be useful or affect you. So without any further ado let’s get right into it.
As it has been preached for quite a long time now that GST stands for Goods and services taxes in the country of India and also that there is going to be only one tax for them. This may seem to be a bit of a no brainer for some but many people have no idea about how and what it really means. The true usefulness of the GST bill is that it dissolves all kinds of taxes that earlier were applicable on anything that you bought whether it be a physical item or a service for yourself.
Many people believe that GST is a direct tax that is levied on the buyer but in reality, it is still an indirect tax. It is true that GST has removed all the cascading taxes that earlier hollowed the taxation system. The main reason why www.Gst.Gov.in is introduced is not to benefit the people but help build the economy of the nation as a whole. With the passing of the www.Gst.Gov.in bill, most of the goods prices have increased and people don’t find this as a good move but the bigger picture is to make sure that everyone their part of the tax.
www.Gst.Gov.in – Rates Of Taxes
Various percentages of taxes have been decided by the government for each and every kind of good. With this implementation, the taxes now vary a lot for different kinds of goods. Some of the percentages of taxes are as follows – 0%, 5%, 12% ,18% and 28%.
There is a special rate of 0.25% on rough precious and semi-precious stones and 3% on gold. The rate of GST in India is double to that applied in developed countries like Singapore.
If www.Gst.Gov.in not working for you, then follow the below steps show in the article, this will surely fix the all the major issues or errors.
Gst.Gov.in – The Major States and Cities
- West Bengal
- Maharashtra (www.Gst.Gov.in Opening)
- Rajasthan (www.Gst.Gov.in) Opening
www.Gst.Gov.in Login – Steps to Register and Login
If you’re a vendor or a retailer then according to the GST bill you’ll need to register yourself to the portal.
- To register you must visit the website here – www.Gst.Gov.in and click on the services tab and then register your business.
- After you’re done registering here’s how you’ll be able to log in to the portal.
- Visit the official GST website by following this link – www.Gst.Gov.in
- Enter your login credentials like username and password, fill the captcha code.
- Upon successful entry of correct details, you’ll be taken to the GST dashboard where you can see your due GST and get the whole summary of everything.
Coming Soon – www.Gst.Gov.in Services
- gst.gov.in arn status checker coming soon which will help you check the status of ARN directly from our websites, easily.
- On the next topic, we will discuss what is gst.gov.in hsn code, and how to use it to get GST Number.
The Above process is simple and short, but still, if you are facing any problems while registering or login in the www.Gst.Gov.in then do comment below, we will surely come with the solution to your problem.